Some basic notes a fashion stylist would care about from head down are:
– Do you have a short thick neck or a long thin one?
– Do you have narrow sloping shoulders or wide square shoulders?
– Large or small bust?
– A narrow or wide waist?
– Big or small hips?
– Do you have thick calves?
Try to shop to highlight your good points and weaken your negative areas.
– Avoid high necklines that will visually deduct your appearance if you have short thick necks. Instead, V or scooped necklines will give you the right length.
– Long thin necks can be neutralized by high necklines.
– Avoid halter necklines if you get narrow sloping shoulders, which will only highlight your posture.
– Highlight your straight posture with all the strapless styles. You will have hips narrower than your bust, which means you should look for pants, shorts and dresses that have designs around the hip.
– Make the hip area bigger by selecting light or bright colors, patterns and gathers for small hips. As for large hips, reduce the area by selecting dark colors, small and intricate patterns only.
– Select hem lengths reasonably for shapeless thick calves. It is important not to make skirts, dresses or trousers sit at the widest point of your calf.
At last you can consider the color. Some of us are warm based while some are cool. Pink toned people are commonly cool and peachy toned people warm. Knowing what color you are best in can save you a lot of trouble. Some of the colors such as warm pink, earthy red, teal green, chocolate, purple and medium grey are colors that we can all wear safely. There are many things you should consider in the process of selecting your styles.
If you possess unusual features, like short legs, a long torso or a strong sharp angular face a fashion stylist can make a list for you based on elements of your body shape proportions. From which you will be able to buy what would work for you. A good style solution program will offer you all the illustrations you need to comfortably buy Abercrombie and Fitch sale online and give you a panoramic view of your body. So all you need to do is follow the proposals of your body shape proportions and check them against your purchase.